free website stats program Lots of Rain | Harley Davidson Forums

Lots of Rain

Badgerw

Got rained out yesterday on riding as we got over 5 inches of rain on the west coast of Florida. Not much to do but stare out the window. I guess that I got a taste of what the northern riders feel during the winter months when they are snowed in and can't get out and ride. What do you all do when you are home bound and can't get out and ride?

weve had the rainiest coldest summer i can remember. but the last couple of weeks have been perfect and it looks like there is more to come. looking forward to some fall riding in wisconsin.

When I cant get out and ride I work on the bike ,clean it up and find more things to put on it which gets me in trouble with the wife.

when i cant ride i eirther work on it or try to sleep a lot :) to catch up on all i will miss when its warm

up here in the cold country august and sept ,has been awesome,,,hopefully we won't have to put the snow tires on till dec.

This is the first rainy weekend since I bought the RK in May. Gave me the opportunity to change the transmission oil and chase all the loose bolts, rattles and squeaks. I even poured through the old service records received from the PD and formatted a new organized service history.

Hopefully you will remember us in the N.W. this winter as we look out to the 5 plus inches of snow and you are riding with a little cool weather gear on.

Got rained out yesterday on riding as we got over 5 inches of rain on the west coast of Florida. Not much to do but stare out the window. I guess that I got a taste of what the northern riders feel during the winter months when they are snowed in and can't get out and ride. What do you all do when you are home bound and can't get out and ride?

We break out the atv's or the sleds(snowmobiles) and go ridding that way :D

Hopefully you will remember us in the N.W. this winter as we look out to the 5 plus inches of snow and you are riding with a little cool weather gear on.
In 1997 I moved from Wisconsin to Texas to get away from the cold. Yes I think about it on every single ride in the winter and am grinning all the way. We are just getting out of our hot season and now the riding weather turns better every day.

We couldn’t stand the rainy Sunday and headed out in the first break in the clouds. Got wet a couple of times, but hey at least the rain is warm. The wife didn’t even complain about getting wet, gotta love her. Being wet on a bike beats being dry on a couch any day.

Back