free website stats program lost screaming eagle race tuner in the mail | Harley Davidson Forums

lost screaming eagle race tuner in the mail

Randyg

I need some advice about what to do. I bought my 07 ultra classic down in Louisiana and picked it up about 3 months ago but the guy forgot to give me the race tuner disc and when he sent it to me in the mail, someone had taken it out of the box. So all I got was an empty box. What can I do to replace the information that was on the disc? Does anyone have any idea..The race tuner was a screaming eagle efi tuner system and the part number is 32107-01

Attachments

• 07ULTRA1.jpg
    07ULTRA1.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 31
I need some advice about what to do. I bought my 07 ultra classic down in Louisiana and picked it up about 3 months ago but the guy forgot to give me the race tuner disc and when he sent it to me in the mail, someone had taken it out of the box. So all I got was an empty box. What can I do to replace the information that was on the disc? Does anyone have any idea..The race tuner was a screaming eagle efi tuner system and the part number is 32107-01
Did he put it in the box when he sent it to you or did he just send you the empty box saying he put it in there??? Hmmmmm make's ya think about that one!!

Contact your dealer & see if they'll give you a replacement...disk w/SW shouldn't be too spendy (under $20). Small price to get your programming back.

Back