free website stats program Lost my speakers | Harley Davidson Forums

Lost my speakers

EnjoyingTheRyde

'12 TriGlide, FM played fine, don't know if I hit a wrong button or not but now I don't have speakers. Radio appears to be working. Dash switch for speakers set in the middle position, but checked all three. From what I can tell, the manual doesn't specify a fuse for speakers. Any ideas? Oh, by the way,I really like the TG! :)
WAP.gif

No fuse exists for the speakers.
Have you tried using your headset and seeing if you can hear the radio through the headset?
Is the volume set real low?

Have you checked the rear passenger switch on side of seat ????

Didn't get head sets, bought the bike used. Volume is set about half. I did try the rear switches but just tried again this morning.
WAP.gif

Maybe you can borrow someones headset, just for the test.
A lot of riders have the headsets.

Pull the radio fuse and force it to reset.Harmon Kardon radios have been less than perfect.Good luck!

I was just attempting to hook up my Sena headset to the headset plug on the TG to test that as gusotto suggested. I don't have the proper cable set up so I gave up till I get to town and pick something up that will work. Went to unload the trunk and noticed the plate light on, looked up and saw that the switch was still on auxiliary so I turned it off. My wife commented on the flashing lights so I was explaining the security system to her and turned the switch on, off, and on again. THE RADIO CAME ON! Any thoughts?
WAP.gif

And thanks for the fuse/reset idea.

Found some info regarding my radio issue. A possible solution is a software update but I haven't been able to locate the latest software, not seeing it on the HD site. Links I've found are no longer valid. If anybody has any info I'd appreciate it...

Back