free website stats program Lorne and Gas Gauge at the Lone Star Rally | Harley Davidson Forums

Lorne and Gas Gauge at the Lone Star Rally

Gas Gauge

met Lorne at the Lone Star Rally in Galveston, Texas....ran into him and his buddy Tyler, great guys! Ask Tyler about his fabulous garage in Richmond!

Gas Gauge and Lorne.jpg

as soon as you have the BBQ ready.... rode back from Galveston today, and thought about not stopping to go to work and just heading your way.

And your story is WHAT?:p We will meet up some day soon:s

it was good to meet gas gauge and his family...he travels in a pack...i am sure we will get together more when we can. saw him down the Strand but i think he was dancing and didn't hear me.

oh and Jack...you might want to delete that post once i show up... depends on the latina's mood. sometimes i am allowed and sometimes not...:D

it was good to meet gas gauge and his family...he travels in a pack...i am sure we will get together more when we can. saw him down the Strand but i think he was dancing and didn't hear me.

oh and Jack...you might want to delete that post once i show up... depends on the latina's mood. sometimes i am allowed and sometimes not...:D

Aint scared yet how bout u:newsmile055:

Back