free website stats program looking for windshield stereo | Harley Davidson Forums

looking for windshield stereo

lorne

last year i ran into a guy who had a windshield stereo that plugged into his Ipod. i have been looking for a while to see if i can find something that will fit my RKP. i have found a lot of them the only problem is my tachometer i do not want to remove it.

does anyone know of a windshield mount stereo system that will fit a RKP with the mounted tachometer. i think i wore out my search button.

thanks in advance.

after looking around...changed my mind, maybe a hidden stereo with handle bar speakers any suggestions?

Thanks Joe that looks like what i am after but would like the usb port plus aux port as well. i like the idea of mounting the speakers with the mirrors

there is a lot of them out therefor sure. once again i feel like my wife looking for a purse......too many choices :small3d031:

Thanks Joe that looks like what i am after but would like the usb port plus aux port as well. i like the idea of mounting the speakers with the mirrors

there is a lot of them out therefor sure. once again i feel like my wife looking for a purse......too many choices :small3d031:

New purse and matching shoes= New Bike:p

Back