free website stats program Looking for the name of this item | Harley Davidson Forums

Looking for the name of this item

Fourdogs

Ok I know most of us has seen these cargo carriers that fit on the back of Vans Cars and RV's. They carry anything from suitcases, bar-b-que grills, coolers...luggage...etc...They fit into a trailer hitch receiver.Well last week the wife and I was riding and stopped in a restaurant and on the parking lot we seen one on a motorcycle..was attached into a small receiver on a motorcycle hitch. it was caring a couple of suitcases that when removed would be on wheels...was totally cool. Has anyone else seen one of these are know what they are called and where they are sold?..We seen it as we were leaving Cracker Barrel..so did not go back in and bother anyone while they were eating..Sooooooo Help!

Were they on a Gold Wing?

They have all the fancy schmancy port o lets and kitchen sinks for them things!

Sounds really cool though, let me know what you find. The Ole lady don't know the phrase - "Pack Light"

Here is another option, but its more of a trailer. This guys shop is about 1 mile from my house, and these really are sweet if your into trailers.

: Schoolhouse Motorcycle Accessories, Inc. - The New Home of Uni-Go Motorcycle Trailers.

Watch the video on the website, pretty cool!

Crazyfrog..I have a Unigo..I absolutely love it..Never a surprise when riding..tracks with the bike...we have two suitcases that we pack ....it will hold about 85 pounds..rated at a 100 pounds...but when I picked it up they suggested not over 85 pounds...Listen these guys are great as well. I sent them a request for some type of hitch that I can fly a large American Flag for when I ride with the PGR....They sent me a 90 dollar item (Hitch) charged me only postage...because they also ride with or know some PGR riders....and it was them just saying thanks for what we (the PGR ) does. Anyway if your close go check them out.I think I got the number two unit they manufactured in the US...the company was originally in New Zealand I believe...Any way give them a look...oh ! and I do wheel it up to our room when traveling.

Back