free website stats program Looking for software for SE Race tuner | Harley Davidson Forums

Looking for software for SE Race tuner

mnkymn1

Hello all!! I'm in need of the software cd download for a friend's SE Race Tuner part # 32114-01A. Does anyone have it or know where I can find it? I checked online to no avail. I would really appreciate the help! Thanks in advance!! Keep it safe!

Hello all!! I'm in need of the software cd download for a friend's SE Race Tuner part # 32114-01A. Does anyone have it or know where I can find it? I checked online to no avail. I would really appreciate the help! Thanks in advance!! Keep it safe!

Hey if you want to pm me with your email addr. i'll see if I can send you a zip folder with the 477 version wich woul be the L version software good up to 08 before they changed to the super tuner. :bigsmiley23:

Hey if you want to pm me with your email addr. i'll see if I can send you a zip folder with the 477 version wich woul be the L version software good up to 08 before they changed to the super tuner. :bigsmiley23:

I know this is a very old thread but I'm trying anything I find. I need to find the SE race tuner software you're taking about here. If anyone can help please respond.

Hi ,I'm also looking for the screamin Eagle EFI race tuner program . I already have the interface box that was use in 2008 for my bike but dont have the program

I think the most logical place would be to contact HD and see if it is still around. Try Ronnie's HD online. I believe HD may have discontinued the SE programs and parts because they were being sued by EPA for emissions violations.

I have the disk. I can try and get this on a thumb drive.
Hi How big is the program on the disk .You might be able to send it to me via my personal Email or put a link on the web so if some one else need it he will be able to download it .It's a very old program and the dealers dont have it anymore .

Hi Mike, Here's another search for help. I just bought a 2003 bike with the SERT included and no software. Can you help a guy out and send it along. Thanks in advance. Jerry. BTW is that your ebay store?

Back