free website stats program Looking for settings | Harley Davidson Forums

Looking for settings

clap

I have an 02 Electra Glide ,V & H true duels ,203 cams , Stock air box / K & N filter& S E slip-on's . I don't have any popping but to look at the pipes it seems like it is lean. When you wipe your finger in the end of the mufflers it is clean. I have the bike stored right now due to the weather and don't know what my settings are. Also seems like I had alot more heat comming off the rear cylinder than it usually did. Thanks Clap

TFI has great service. I'm sure they will be responding to your question. You can also give them a call. Welcome to the site. Now that your bike is stored you will probably be sending some time here.

I have an 02 Electra Glide ,V & H true duels ,203 cams , Stock air box / K & N filter& S E slip-on's . I don't have any popping but to look at the pipes it seems like it is lean. When you wipe your finger in the end of the mufflers it is clean. I have the bike stored right now due to the weather and don't know what my settings are. Also seems like I had alot more heat comming off the rear cylinder than it usually did. Thanks Clap

Harley Davidson Community This is worth a look:s

If you don't have a tuner on that bike, you would see a noticeable difference using a TFI like Jack posted above. It will add more fuel to cool things off and it would run much better too.

If you don't have a tuner on that bike, you would see a noticeable difference using a TFI like Jack posted above. It will add more fuel to cool things off and it would run much better too.

But I do have a tuner on it . I have a TFI I just need the numbers to see if I have it set close to what it should be. Thanks

But I do have a tuner on it . I have a TFI I just need the numbers to see if I have it set close to what it should be. Thanks

You didn't mention that you had a tuner in your first post other than "looking for settings" in the title that I see now.

You can find the settings here as well as on the Dobeck site.

Harley Davidson Community

Always look in the self help for answers, you'll usually find what you need there.

clap - Sorry for the delayed response, but we take a long holiday break.

Recommended TFI settings to start at for your setup would be:
GRN @ 1:30
YEL @ 4:00
RED @ 4:00
RPM @ 4:00

If the idle still seems too rich then go ahead and turn the RPM pot to 7:00. This will revert the idle fuel back to stock levels, engage the GRN fuel right above idle, and automatically set the GRN to RED cross over at 4000 rpm.

I have changed something my original post, I have changed my stock air box to a stage 1 air air set up . What settings should I start with now or will it be the same as what Dobeck tech, posted

I started with what they recommended (shown above). It works fine for me. Ride it for a while and if not satisfied call Dobeck again. They get lonely out there.:)

Back