free website stats program Looking for saddlebag hardware | Harley Davidson Forums

Looking for saddlebag hardware

fatglide

Anyone know where I can find any hardware for 93 and up fiberglass saddlebags. I'm tired of getting out bid on e-bay and to get them from the harley shop the hardware cost more than what I got the bags for.Does someone make aftermarket hinges for them. I originally posted this in the wrong place but I finally figured this out sorry.Thanks

Fatglide; I know how you feel. I scratched a bag latch cover in May, and just this month got one on ebay for $25. They sure seem to be a hot item. The good news may be that with cold weather coming to many parts of the US, the market will cool down. You neet the latches and covers,and hooks and tabs right? I can keep an eye out.

Try going to a local locksmith? You might be surprised as what some have. we used to have an old hardware store that had all kinds of things that worked on my bikes. Most aren't around anymore Home Depot & Lowes put most out of business. A real shame.

Back