free website stats program Looking for real dual exhaust | Harley Davidson Forums

Looking for real dual exhaust

ickysticky74

Hey guys need help. What are some decent true dual headers. I have a great pair or rush slip ons. I would need them for a 88 motor on a 06 Electra Glide. Any guidance would be appreciated.

The lowest dollar set up I have found is by Fullsac. $190 gets you a rear u-pipe that connects to the stock left side pipe. There's also a straight pipe that connects the front cyl. pipe to right muffler and gets rid of the rear cyl. down pipe. I don't know about their quality, but I think I will know on Dec. 26th.
Note: price will be a little less for your '06 without o2 sensor bungs.
Note 2: IF you have stock mufflers, I've heard (on good authority) that the left side muffler does NOT flow the same volume as the right side.

Last edited:
I've got Vance and Hines headers on my 05RG. They look great after 6yrs. I'm running Python slipons and the bike runs great and sounds like a Harley!

The lowest dollar set up I have found is by Fullsac. $190 gets you a rear u-pipe that connects to the stock left side pipe. There's also a straight pipe that connects the front cyl. pipe to right muffler and gets rid of the rear cyl. down pipe. I don't know about their quality, but I think I will know on Dec. 26th.
Note: price will be a little less for your '06 without o2 sensor bungs.
Note 2: IF you have stock mufflers, I've heard (on good authority) that the left side muffler does NOT flow the same volume as the right side.

Yea the headers are stock and the left pipe has very little exaust coming out of it. It is still chrome on the inside of the rush slip on.
WAP.gif

I have the Rinehart true duals on my 07 Ultra. Sounds great. Only problem, Tips turned purple. I think the newer mufflers have the new tips.

Back