free website stats program Looking for PC V map | Harley Davidson Forums

Looking for PC V map

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-1B_Guy

All,

Hope I'm posting this in the right area.....

Currently running 103" motor, 255 cams, HD Heavy Breather, SuperTrapp true duals with SuperTrapp slip-ons. Really need a map for the 103 w/255's & true duals. Also, if any of you are pro's w/ the PC V, I'd appreciate a PM because I have lots of questions.

thanks in advance,

B1

dont list one on their site just a 103 with 255 se air filter. which they say flows the same as heavy breather and reinharts ..

You are right, the only map on their site is for the 103 w/ 255's, rhinehart slip-ons and the SE air cleaner. I'm hoping someone has a similar set-up and has had a custom map made for them. Might be a long shot but I'm askin' anyhow.

Alright fellers,

I installed the PCV w/ AutoTune and went for a 175 miler w/ the better half. Bike ran "OK" but not as well as it did before PCV install. Got home, checked the AFR's and they hadn't changed, still very high (lean), especially the rear cylinder. Finally figured out that I had to turn the auto tune "ON" via the Power Commander software. Turned autotune & rev-extend on and went for another ride. WOW! Instant improvement! Bike was very crisp and pulled better than ever. No decel pop, zero hesitation. I got home, hooked up the laptop and the AFR's were both right around 13.8. Rode the bike again today and I think it's better than it was yesterday. I'm a believer, PCV w/ AutoTune really works. If you have a unique config and there's not a base map that's close to your current config, upload the closest map, enable autotune and just ride.

Install was not hard but the autotune O2 sensors are longer than the stockers and they're tough to install. Other than that, install was a breeze.

I no longer need a map so this thread can be closed. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back