free website stats program Looking for Mobile 1 and Spectro Retailers in Manitoba Canada | Harley Davidson Forums

Looking for Mobile 1 and Spectro Retailers in Manitoba Canada

Haywire

Hi Guys!!
Just wondering if anyone knew where a guy could purchase the Spectro products or Mobile 1 oil products in Manitoba Canada or anywhere else in Canada that I could get it shipped in. Thanks in advance.

Hi Guys!!
Just wondering if anyone knew where a guy could purchase the Spectro products or Mobile 1 oil products in Manitoba Canada or anywhere else in Canada that I could get it shipped in. Thanks in advance.

Mobil 1 VTwin is available at the Wallmarts and Canadian Tire stores in Winnipeg and Selkirk. Wallmart is cheaper by $2 or so. None of them carry the M1 syn gear oils. Haven't found anyone in Manitoba that sells Spectro.

If you happen to travel to Grand Forks, ND, stop in at Orchard Oil (small family owned bulk station). They are cheaper than Wallmart or Can Tire and sell M1 Vtwin and syn gear oils.

Last edited:
Mobil 1 VTwin is available at the Wallmarts and Canadian Tire stores in Winnipeg and Selkirk. Wallmart is cheaper by $2 or so. None of them carry the M1 syn gear oils. Haven't found anyone in Manitoba that sells Spectro.

If you happen to travel to Grand Forks, ND, stop in at Orchard Oil (small family owned bulk station). They are cheaper than Wallmart or Can Tire and sell M1 Vtwin and syn gear oils.

Thanks for the info.
I did find some Mobile 1 v-twin at walmart and stocked up. Just need to get a hold off the gear oils now.

Haywire

Back