free website stats program Looking for Info! | Harley Davidson Forums

Looking for Info!

Can anyone tell me the manufacture of this rack? It came with my bike, but I can't find the maker.

Attachments

• DSC_00010001.JPG
    DSC_00010001.JPG
    104.5 KB · Views: 76
  • DSC_00020002.JPG
    DSC_00020002.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 57
I looked at the website and couldn't find anything similar. It has three attachment points that are spring loaded as if something fits inside, kind of neat.

NH; I have been debating about putting a rack on my tour pack. I've done every kind of search I can think of for tour pack racks, and have never seen that one. Are the spring loaded attach points on the sides, like for bungee hooks? Let us know who makes it if you ever find out.

There are three attachment points that are spring loaded. I didn't even realize it until my mechanic showed me, I thought they were ornamental. He's been in the Harley fix it business for years as a professional mechanic and he has no idea on who makes it. He's suggested that it was purpose built for the RK because of the design "V", same as on the seat. He's combed his catalogs and hasn't come across it.

I'd like to find out where it's from so I can purchase the attachments for it.

have you tried asking in other forums? Its sure is sharp and looks like its all billet from the picture. But your right it matches the logo which makes me wonder if it was a speciality item or custom made.

I'll give ya $50 for it so you don't have to worry about it anymore LOL

I've been searching the WWW all morning and haven't come across anything close yet, frustrating. I wouldn't think it'd be so hard and I'm sure this rack isn't the only one out there.

Back