free website stats program Long Bags on a Ultra Classic Electra Glide | Harley Davidson Forums

Long Bags on a Ultra Classic Electra Glide

34thestickupkid

Im looking to put some Long Bags on my 2012 Limited.I would like to see some Pic's if anyone has put them on their Bike!! The Second thing is,what did you do to match the paint if you stayed with the Stock Colors from Harley,and how much paint did you have to order???

The Stickup Kid

UPDATE!!!! I just put my 4.5inch Long Bags on my 2012 Rootbeer Limited,I also put the CVO SG rear finder on as well!!! While the Bags and Finder was being painted,I had the inner fearing painted the dark rootbeer also!!! I must admit the whole project turned out Great!! The hardest part was getting the correct paint codes!!!

UPDATE!!!! I just put my 4.5inch Long Bags on my 2012 Rootbeer Limited,I also put the CVO SG rear finder on as well!!! While the Bags and Finder was being painted,I had the inner fearing painted the dark rootbeer also!!! I must admit the whole project turned out Great!! The hardest part was getting the correct paint codes!!!

Took some Pic's over the weekend,,,

Attachments

• long bags side.jpg
    long bags side.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 26
Back