free website stats program Locks for Leather Saddle Bags? | Harley Davidson Forums

Locks for Leather Saddle Bags?

Drew

I am sure this has been discussed ad nauseum, but I could not find the topic using the "search" function. If someone could point me to a link or thread discussing the possibility of adding a lock to leather saddlebags, I would appreciate it.

best
Drew

Why ???

Most guys carry knives. One quick slice and I take what I want.

At the price of new leather bags, let then them take what they want. Its not worth it.

Along with Dangerdan, thieves are kinda silly, someone broke the back window of a pickup truck to steal, even though the DOORS WERE UNLOCKED! The flip side is putting a locking gas cap on a car, thief used channel locks or wrench and damaged the filler inlet getting it off...making the repairs twice as expensive. Leather throw over bags...not worth it to lock, causing collateral damage in the process.

If you're looking for locks for your FLHRC, I installed the locks that are available from inertia wrx. They work great, and added benefit is that nobody can walk off with my bags. Here's the link...
http://www.inertiawrx.com/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back