free website stats program live to ride medallion | Harley Davidson Forums

live to ride medallion

ooheritage

I'm thinking of getting two of the 3 1/2 in gold live to ride medallions to put on each side of my gas tank, the thing is, they are more flat and I'm wondering if they will take the slight contour of the tank. I'm hoping they will and that the double sided tape will be Strong enough to keep them on.

Any input is appreciated.

My bike has the painted on tank emblem and I looked into getting an emblem to cover the old painted on one one. They mount further ahead on the tank then you think and have quite a contour to them. I think you would end up with a good sized gap front or rear. Maybe make a mock-up from any stiff material the same size and see how it fits.

I'm thinking of getting two of the 3 1/2 in gold live to ride medallions to put on each side of my gas tank, the thing is, they are more flat and I'm wondering if they will take the slight contour of the tank. I'm hoping they will and that the double sided tape will be Strong enough to keep them on.
Any input is appreciated.
IF I were going this direction,,,, I would think about getting it painted on..... There are USUALLY a lot of good painters at different rallies, and really neat to see the painted things they turn out.

WASHING the bike is easier on painted surface than with a hunk of metal hanging out.

I personally have seen WAY too much of ride to live motto's on HUNDREDS of bikes and I would like to go with a little different saying.....???????

THINK ORIGINAL

signed....BUBBIE

I agree with Bubbie, painting is the way to go. The emblem will just collect dirt and things will get hung up on it while cleaning.:coffee

good reply on the painting Bubbie, but I have to disagree with you on to many having the Live to Ride collection, I think that the percentage would be pretty low. Lots of scooters out there and most people are happy that they even got a Harley little lone buying the collection.

Back