free website stats program Little tire blues | Harley Davidson Forums

Little tire blues

smorgan

Well Im almost ready to pull the trigger on a 200 tire kit from FBI. Any reasons I shouldnt? I had a 200 on my 98 fatboy with an offset kit for the trans & had no issues at all with it. I really miss having the fat back, any thoughts other than the $$?? Bike is a new to me 05 Road King Custom, use is mostly around town with a few road trips but nothing cross country or really far.

I got a really good deal on the 05 & it had just 4 k miles on it.. I was going to get an 09 & make a rk custom or find a low milage rk custom & fatten it up... I will be a few grand ahead doing it this way.
Sean So far Ive only put 200 miles on it due to the weather but I love the bagger!

Thanks guys, Ive decided to order up the parts. I am mostly a fair weather rider only riding to cover in the raiin (I HATE rain!) and yes in my opinion it is all for looks (as is chrome:newsmile01:) as the price of cool aint cheap. I had wide tire bikes, cars tucks I just hate stock.. Pics will follow when its done.
Sean

Thanks Smitty. I am going to send this one out. I am getting lazy in my old age... My fatboy handled ok,, not like a stocker but if you know what you have your ok.

Back