free website stats program Limited Time Of Late! | Harley Davidson Forums

Limited Time Of Late!

Joyflyin

Experienced Member
Staff member
Hey all, I just wanted to say a quick hey, hey, and let you all know that I have accepted a new position with my company and have been putting in a lot of extra hours trying to get up to speed in the new role and maintain my school work...been very busy!

But, with all that said, I am really enjoying the new job and have been very busy in the personal life. :) All is well overall, and I will make my appearances here when I can. Once I get my training under my belt and a new routine, I will then be back online in a more regular fashion. :s

In the meantime, the crew here will roll on and I will catch up when I can!

You are all still my family, but I will be learning a lot of new stuff for work, so the little brain might be on overload for a wee bit. :D

Best of luck to you Joy, I know how overwhelming some thing new like this can be. I help The Redhead with her college courses when ever I can, it is kind of like a refresher for me, But I think you women folk have more patience here:s

Congrats on the new position Joy and all the best to you!!!:s

Congrats on the new position Joy. We all know you'll do great!

LOL, I am hoping that the conference calls for emergency damage or problems are a thing of the past! I am now working for our business class, so although there are at least 3 weekly conference calls, they are mainly for updates and such for the region. (I'm now one of 10 regional employees). Definitely lots to learn...:O

Thanks all for the support! I'll be back on a routine in a couple of weeks. :s

Back