free website stats program Light up floorboards | Harley Davidson Forums

Light up floorboards

Classx

Has anyone installed the light-up Harley floorboards? They look pretty cool in the store, but I'm not sure how bright they would be at night on the bike. I already have the light rail that goes around my bags on my Ultra and I am installing '59 Cadillac tail lights. I'm thinking of complimenting the bike with the floorboards.

If you're one for touching down with your floorboards on turns occasionally, the lighted floorboard covers will not last too long.:D

where did you find the lite-up floor boards? I am getting close to maybe installing the engine LED lites. I can probably get away wtih them here in my state...don't know but they sure look really good when on.

I think it would look nice on a Dresser. I know if I still had my 1988 Dresser those would be on it.

have the floor board lights on mine 09 ultra frt & rear - they look pretty good at night from rider position , don`t know from distance , but the wife likes them . also added LED`s strips under rear bags that reflect off of pipes for side glow . would love to put the side rail lights on it but I`m too cheep to put the HD lights on so will keep looking until I find what I want.

Back