free website stats program Lift adapter | Harley Davidson Forums

Lift adapter

diver4life

Hi everyone, does any body know if the Dyna lift adapter that J&P Cycles sell will fit an FXD 2010? (J&P Part:901-001).

Thanks.

I have tried them. Don't waste your money or time.

And if you STILL interested in a set, I have a Brand New set (used once) I will let you have for $10. Hows that..:)

So Hopple, what happen with the adapter that doesn't work? The thing is that I'm going to buy a lift from Harbor Freight and though that I was in need of those adapters. But the ones that J&P have doesn't said anything about the fitment for 2010 Dynas. I would like to know what it's wrong with the adapters.

PS.Your offer sounds good.

Even the Harley ones are useless IMO. You can just put a couple 2x4 pieces on the lift in those sections to product the same effect. I have the ones from Harley and use them on my '06 only cause I spent the money on them, else if I did it again I would just cut a couple 2x4s up.

In general, they should fit, never used them but the frame size is still the same so it should fit.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, does any body know if the Dyna lift adapter that J&P Cycles sell will fit an FXD 2010? (J&P Part:901-001).

Thanks.

I got the Harley lift adapters so I could adjust the fall away on my 07 Super Glide Custom.

Actually with some overkill with straps to keep the bike glued to the lift, it worked pretty good. Gotta use something, or the oil pan will suffer.

Not the most elegant solution to the Dyna lift problem, but they do work with some strapping.

Jimmy

Back