free website stats program LePera Seat | Harley Davidson Forums

LePera Seat

DynaBike

I have an '07 FXDC and my wife hates the stock seat. I have been looking at a LePera Maverick for a while, but now when it comes time to order, I can't decide whether to order the Maverick or the Sorrento. I'm worried the Maverick might be to much seat for the bike, but want the wife happy. Anyone have any experience with either seat ? There is no place locally I can see them, so I'm having judge this from what I read :(

I know what you mean. I have an 09 Street Bob and have been wrestling with a LePera Sihloutte or Daytona. I find the hardest part about LePera's website is they may don't have many pictures and folks that have purchase don't post many pictures. Google searches have returned plenty of the same old Ebay pictures; the seller reuses LePera's pictures! I find it as impossible to select a replacement 2-Up seat as it is to buy furniture over the internet...
I like the Maverick over the Sorrento because the stitching is simpler; less busy to the eye. The Maverick is slightly wider for both rider and passenger which may offer more comfort if you are both taller riders. Sorry this post doesn't help, but I'm in the same situation.

Good luck!

Back