free website stats program left and right signal lights | Harley Davidson Forums

left and right signal lights

mikespride

My husband has a 2007 Ultra Classic and is having some trouble with his signal lights. When he turns on his left or right signal light, his four-ways will come on, it doesn't happen all the time. We are leaving for the Smokie Mountains so can anyone help on trying to fix this problem. Thanks

no it does not favour either side, he is really worried as we don't have the time to take bike in as we are leaving on friday

Are all the bulbs O.E.? Was thinking like if bulbs were changed and clear or smokes lenses installed maybe a bulb is not sitting just right in the socket and creating feedback through system and lighting all 4 bulbs. Is the intensity of bulb same when all 4 blinking with turn signal on or slightly dimmer???

yes he has had so much work done on his bike, sound system with 8 speakers and a GPS, and I'm sure other stuff too, too bad he is not hear with me now to explain more in detail, we just don't want it to be a long and expensive fix or it will be a problem for us.

Back