free website stats program Leesburg Florida rally | Harley Davidson Forums

Leesburg Florida rally

I live in North metro Atlanta and i am planning a trip to Leesburg.I am planning on leaving on thursday April 7th and stay there for a 3 days..Does anyone in here would like to ride with me?Let me know

Thanks

MOLON LABE

I'm always interested, depending on my schedule and how generous my wife's feeling about letting me take off for several days!

I went to this rally a couple years ago and it's a real nice, fun, mid size rally with good weather historically.

Here's the link for anyone that's interested:

Leesburg Bikefest

Let me know if you wanne ride down there. I have a couple of friends down there and they told me that that rally is huge. And it's much cleaner tha Daytona. We shall see. I am excited about riding down there!

Like what Doc said, this is one fun event. It's been getting bigger and bigger each year as the city is very biker friendly. The bikes line up on Main St along the sidewalks and then down the center of the road. Pretty amazing pic when you have miles of bikes parked like that.

Also, Leesburg is almost in the bullseye for the best riding in the state (in my opinion). Gator HD has a ton of events as well during the same timeframe and it's only a few minutes from the city.

I usualy head over for Sat / Sun as I live about 40 minutes east.

Keep us posted on the plans.

Ride safe andhave fun!

Its a great time hopefully i"ll make it up this year.lot's of nice roads to ride on. very friendly

Yea I would like to get up to see that one at least for one day. I live on the other side of the Green Swamp from there (it's a very big swamp). But the roads up there are nice riding. It's a nice little town kinda off the beaten path as far as the interstate system. Sounds like a good time though.

Back