free website stats program LED light show | Harley Davidson Forums

LED light show

hillbilly81

Does anyone have any suggestions on a good brand of led light..I seen some bikes on bike night last year all lite up and flashing and was wanting to install a nice system on my road king ...any help greatly appreciated

Brightass taillight for rear is impressive.
Either the Harley or Kuryakyn (Trucklight) LED headlight will work. You are very noticeable from oncoming traffic (very important.)
The flashing LED lights you saw are just add-ons. Just a personal pleasure for the rider. Many brands.

The add on is what I was talking about mounted under and around the bike hidden from view...has anyone installed these or have any personal experience with them?

I purchased a 6 string set from LEDGlow Lighting (ledglow.com). they have a vast array of choices and colors plus wireless remotes for a pretty reasonable price. Very easy to install and the onsite videos will walk you right through the install. Post pics when you are done!!:D If you want go to my photoalbum, I have a pic of my bike lit up...

Last edited:
Thanks BCortani I will check out the website ...thanks again for the info I will check out your album too

Back