free website stats program LED Headlight | Harley Davidson Forums

LED Headlight

madmax3434

Was wondering what you thought about LED Headlights? I am looking at getting better light from my 2014 softail, So my options are HD Daymaker for$500+ dollars, Kuryakyn Phase 7 LED for about $250, or I heard about a company called CYRON Lighting that makes a LED bulb conversion for about $70. I guess im wondering if anybody has used these or knows about them? I don't wanna burn anything up with my wiring or electrical system? Any help on this Thanks in advance!!

I have the Daymaker headlight, and spot lights on my Ultra, and they are fantastic! The design of the Daymaker unit makes it really stand out in the daytime also.

I have the Daymaker and spots.Horrible in the country at night.Beam is a horizontal line at the top that dips when going into a turn.Does not light enough of the road in a turn.Halogen was better.Daymaker is great on a straight road.

I just bought some Chinese knock offs fro Flea Bay. I've mounted them (headlight and spots) but as I'm waiting for the fairing to come back from the painters, I haven't tried them. I paid $180.00 for all three. They can't be worse than the original 2001 light I had in the bike. I'll post once I try them.

I have the Daymaker and spots.Horrible in the country at night.Beam is a horizontal line at the top that dips when going into a turn.Does not light enough of the road in a turn.Halogen was better.Daymaker is great on a straight road.

That is the most headlights are on cars and trucks now.

When my dims burnt out on stock headlight I replaced with Sylvania Silver Star Ultra pn: 9003 H4 Car headlight. It is the same wattage as stock but the light is so good that I don't even run my spots anymore.

When my dims burnt out on stock headlight I replaced with Sylvania Silver Star Ultra pn: 9003 H4 Car headlight. It is the same wattage as stock but the light is so good that I don't even run my spots anymore.

The one time I tried the Sylvania Silver Star it didn't last 3000 miles before the high beam burnt out; I ride with my brights on during the day. The 28 year old H4 bulbs that were originally from a Mazda GLC lasted longer. Nice light from the Silver Star but gets expensive to change every oil change.

Back