free website stats program Leaving Arizona. | Harley Davidson Forums

Leaving Arizona.

Jeff Klarich

Experienced Member
Contributor
I'm spending my last few days packing here in Arizona,:eek: heading off to Alabama with a banjo on my knee.:p
Once settled i'm gonna have to look up gator508 so we can tip a few and tell some lies.:)

I'm spending my last few days packing here in Arizona,:eek: heading off to Alabama with a banjo on my knee.:p
Once settled i'm gonna have to look up gator508 so we can tip a few and tell some lies.:)

Jeff, congrats on selling your AZ house and welcome to Gulf Coast AL. If you are still moving to Fairhope, you will be right across the bay from me, we will have to have a few and spin some yarn.

Joel, you are right about the mosquitoes, that's how the frogs get big and the gators are huge!

Wow.
Didn’t you move from the freezing cold to a desert heat?
Is Alabama hot and humid?
You’re a rolling stone. And not of the musical ilk.

I hope this is a positive move for you. I'm next door in GA, This is a good climate IMO, hot, humid, cold(ish) just enough to make me appreciate the season, then yearn for the next one to get here.

Wow.
Didn’t you move from the freezing cold to a desert heat?
Is Alabama hot and humid?
You’re a rolling stone. And not of the musical ilk.

Yup, From Minnesota to Colorado then Arizona. Now onto Alabama, whenever the law catches up to me I have to move, LOL.
Yes Alabama is warm and Humid but the heat doesn't compare to AZ heat, it's dry here but very hot.

I hope this is a positive move for you. I'm next door in GA, This is a good climate IMO, hot, humid, cold(ish) just enough to make me appreciate the season, then yearn for the next one to get here.

It is Pete, my wife has family there plus I'll be closer to my brother Jack, only 400 miles to Jacksonville.

Best to you in your move, Jeff, and may you find great rides in Alabama. You are leaving Arizona right at the start of our riding season, weather is perfect right now. You'll be missed.

Bill (Tempe AZ)

Back