Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Heritage

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • X Bones

Votes: 13 11.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UKHD

I have just read a poll in another HD forum and found the results interesting, which of the bikes listed is your least favourite?

I have just read a poll in another HD forum and found the results interesting, which of the bikes listed is your least favourite?

The bikes listed are the top 10 in the poll but are not in order.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to vote trike, mostly due to the fact I'm not that dang old yet. Ask me again in oh say, 15 years I may have a different opinion on the subject.

Least favorite? Why not list a whole line of crotch rockets, maybe you might get some answers. But wait, I ride with some guys on those things to so who is to judge the favorite, or in this case the least favorite.

Least favorite? Why not list a whole line of crotch rockets,maybe you might get some answers.

Did you read my OP ?

I listed the bikes because they were the top 10 in the thread I mentioned, if i wanted to ask about "crotch rockets" I would have.

so who is to judge the favorite, or in this case the least favorite.

So we should all like the same bikes and dislike non ?

Seems straight forward to me. Just a poll asking for "least favorite". Does not mean you have to "dislike" any in order to participate. Can love them all but, if ranked from most liked to least liked, one would be at the bottom. JMO. For me it was the Sportster. Just cause.:)

Here are the results from the poll I mentioned in the OP, as you can see the Trike only got 3 votes, here it has the most with 16.
The Road Glide got 37 yet here it has zero, good job i am not a betting man.
:D

Road Glide 37
Rocker 36
Touring 19
V rod 18
X Bones 11
Sportster 9
Trike 3
Lowrider 3
Fat Boy 3
Heritage 2
Trooper 2
Buell 2
Fatbob 1

Last edited:
Had to go with the trike. Not that I dislike them, but in the list given, it would be the last one I bought.

Back