free website stats program laughlin river run | Harley Davidson Forums

laughlin river run

Wow I guess I missed it I the crowed was light and beer and food cost a lot, the Beer girls at the bull fight tent were mean and tried to sell pics for five buck. I don't plan to go again

crowds where down, went out with a group of 4, met up wih 3 more, caught up with friends, went to Oatmann,and poker run to Kingman, weather was great we had a good time:panic

First time for me. Went to oatman and that was cool but other than that,I was not impressed. With an event that big it was surprising to me that Harley was not there.

I have been to the last 4 , seems to be to much police protection to me :( just went to see the vendors on Friday found something I liked so went back on Saturday with the truck to pick it up . Not as good as it used to be THE POLICE ARE RUINING IT FOR EVERYONE they just want to make a buck . I heard that there was 10,000 less bikers this year than last year . But it may have something to do with all the Yuppies losing their bikes . You may be surprised on how many people that ride bikes dont really know how to ride .

I have been to the last 4 , seems to be to much police protection to me :( just went to see the vendors on Friday found something I liked so went back on Saturday with the truck to pick it up . Not as good as it used to be THE POLICE ARE RUINING IT FOR EVERYONE they just want to make a buck . I heard that there was 10,000 less bikers this year than last year . But it may have something to do with all the Yuppies losing their bikes . You may be surprised on how many people that ride bikes dont really know how to ride .

Just a wild guess on my part, but you don't suppose that the long history of violence associated with the event could possibly have anything to do with it??:small3d031:
reviewjournal.com -- News: River Run Riot

Just a wild guess on my part, but you don't suppose that the long history of violence associated with the event could possibly have anything to do with it??:small3d031:
reviewjournal.com -- News: River Run Riot

There is not really a long history of violence @ the Laughlin river run it was just a 1 time incident by 2 1% clubs . I have gone for last 4 year & have only seen peaceful people enjoying themselves being harrassed by the police .

I've been to the Laughlin River Run every year since 2000... and I love it. Same vendors, same crowd, and yes, same overkill with police. Did notice a smaller crowd this year and less vendors. This was the first year HD wasn't there, and I was very suprised. Sign of a crappy economy I guess.

First time for me. Went to oatman and that was cool but other than that,I was not impressed. With an event that big it was surprising to me that Harley was not there.

HD wasn't there? Wow, what about HOG? I went last year, didn't try to make the trip this year.

Back