free website stats program Last trip of the season | Harley Davidson Forums

Last trip of the season

STEVE07

Staff member
Super Moderators
It is supposed to be in the mid. 60's today,I'm going to wake my wife up and tell her to pack a few things.Going to take a ride into New York,then back to Niagara Falls where I have just booked a room for the night.I will call my son in the morning to tell him I am bagging off of work for the day.:D

Take advantage of that nice weather, see you in Salt Springs. Ride safe and have fun:rider

If you have an opportunity of weather and time you just have to use them enjoy the trip

Brian

Steve enjoy the ride. Really looking forward to spending some time with you at Salt Springs. See you in Feb.!!

Enjoy the ride. :small3d018:

My season's been shot for the past couple weeks now thanks to rain and hovering around freezing. Totally shot now with a big dropping of the white junk yesterday.:newsmile078:

70's and short sleeves today. Cold weather is coming though. I just hope the day I leave for Salt Springs won't be the coldest day of the year!!!:newsmile040:

It is supposed to be in the mid. 60's today,I'm going to wake my wife up and tell her to pack a few things.Going to take a ride into New York,then back to Niagara Falls where I have just booked a room for the night.I will call my son in the morning to tell him I am bagging off of work for the day.:D

STEVE07
Hope you enjoy the trip..sounds like a story to tell coming on. Be safe and see you in Feb.

Back