free website stats program Largest Harley Davidson Shop in the World | Harley Davidson Forums

Largest Harley Davidson Shop in the World

Randall K. Wilson

I just got back from a business trip to Las Vegas.

As is my usual custom there I visited the Las Vegas HD dealer who claims to be the largest. This shop is on Eastern.

That same day I kind of stumbled onto another dealer in a different portion of the town on Sahara which is named Red Rock HD. This facility was just opened 2 1/2 years ago. According to the folk at Red Rock, in three weeks they are moving into a new location with will be bigger than the Las Vegas HD dealership (which also owns Red Rock). The new Red Rock dealership will be located on Rainbow very near the intersection of Sahara. I did a drive by and this place is huge. The contractors are doing their final stages of the work. On completion it will be 105,000 Square Foot under roof. I was told the building was a former retail hardware and building supply center. It is being renovated and remodeled to be anything and everything Harley Davidson.

In the future if you are in Las Vegas you might want to check out this new HD shop. The staff at Red Rock told me they are going to be the largest in the world.

I've always wondered when the term largest is used...does it mean in terms of, size of the building, or largest in terms of selling new motorcycles? Or both?

The highlight of my trip to Vegas was to be able to see a 2009 HD Softail Deluxe in Deep Turquoise and Antique White (in the flesh). It was a beautiful sight to behold...sitting there on the showroom floor at Red Rock HD.:) WOW:small3d026:

Bruce Rossmeyer's Harley Davidson in Daytona claims they are the largest dealer.... but maybe they are referring to the owner Bruce Rossmeyer himself.... he's a BIG boy.!!
:newsmile057:

Last edited:
Bruce Rossmeyer's Harley Davidson in Daytona claims they are the largest dealer.... but maybe they are referring to the owner Bruce Rossmeyer himself.... he's a BIG boy.!!
:newsmile057:

Yes I was aware of Daytona's claim to be the largest. I noticed that when I was at that shop back in 2004. Don't know anything about the girth of Mr. Rossmeyer.

A wee lad.

Yes I was aware of Daytona's claim to be the largest. I noticed that when I was at that shop back in 2004. Don't know anything about the girth of Mr. Rossmeyer.

A wee lad.

Just found some information on their actually square footage..... 109,000 sq.ft. This newest store has open since 2004. It is now almost a city within itself... many motorcycles businesses are located around the "main Street"... Arlen Ness and several other chopper shops. He has built a hotel there along with a B.B.Q. restaurant. You can even buy a condo for staying while you come to bike week and October bikefest. Retail stores for riding gear and just about anything you may need for morotcycles. Bruce actually owns quite a few dealerships and maybe adding them all together he may be the largest ?

Back