free website stats program L.E.D Lamps and Signals | Harley Davidson Forums

L.E.D Lamps and Signals

Hey everybody, lets see your L.E.D. turn signals and tail lamps.

I would like to convert my setup over and want to see what's out there.

Pictures please..........

None for me.......

I was considering switching over too, my mechanic pretty much talked me out of it.
He reasoned that if I'm out on the road and need to replace a bulb or unit, it would be much easier to find standard incandescent bulbs at a hardware store or auto parts house. May not look as cool but I think I'll take his advice since I plan on many long excursions! :s

None for me.......

I was considering switching over too, my mechanic pretty much talked me out of it.
He reasoned that if I'm out on the road and need to replace a bulb or unit, it would be much easier to find standard incandescent bulbs at a hardware store or auto parts house. May not look as cool but I think I'll take his advice since I plan on many long excursions! :s
L.E.D.'s don't "burn" out the way a regular bulb does. I don't think you have anything to worry about.

Hey everybody, lets see your L.E.D. turn signals and tail lamps.

I would like to convert my setup over and want to see what's out there.

Pictures please..........
Purchased L.E.D. taillight today from local HD dealer for my '09 Ultra. Taillight is from Bright Ass Lights. 3 easy settings for brightness plus several settings to have your tail light flash when you hit your brakes. Easy install. More information at their web site. They also told me they will be coming out with running lights soon. I had turn signals that flashed on my road king when I hit the brakes and I liked them. However, due the brightness and easy install the BA lights were a easy choice for me.

Back