free website stats program Kuryakyn LED Headlight and Halo Lights. | Harley Davidson Forums

Kuryakyn LED Headlight and Halo Lights.

boardy

Hi,

I am looking at buying the Kuryakyn LED headlight for my 09 RKC shortly (I am awaiting delivery of the LED passing lamps and have the Halo Lights already to be installed).

OK, here's the questions;

On the stock headlight there is the main connector and two small blade connectors at the bottom. Does the new LED unit only have the main connector? This would be good as the Headlight Halo Light would utilise the wires for these connections.

Could those wires be used for the passing lamp halo light so that they stay on all the time and not just be on when the passing lamps are on?

Hope the above makes sense,

Chris.

England.

Not sure what your blade connectors are for. May be some difference because you'd have the International model.

I had the Kuryakyn LED Headlight and it was a simple unplug old headlight and plug in the new headlight. I didn't have extra wires and nothing extra waiting to be used.

Harley now sells a jumper to enable you to run passing lights with high beam.
You can do a search and find the diagram to do the same thing without buying the Harley jumper.

Thanks for the reply. Thought are UK models would be different as I could not find reference to the wires in the manual. I'll look into the jumper wire.

Cheers,

Chris.

England.

Back