free website stats program Kuryakyn Adjustable Passenger Pegs | Harley Davidson Forums

Kuryakyn Adjustable Passenger Pegs

Cyclops

It appears that Harley doesn't make any adjustable passenger pegs so I'm thinking about adding the first non-Harley part to my 09 Ultra Classic (although w/regret). The Kuryakyn site states that their adjustable pegs work perfect with Harley stock passenger boards. Does this mean they only work with stock and wouldn't work with the customized Willie G. skull footboard inserts? Thanks in advance!

If all you did was add the Willie G Inserts to the stock floorboards I can see no reason the Kuryakyn product would not work but you might want to call them to verify.

The inserts should not be a problem, the Kuryakyn adj pegs mount to the brackets of the passenger floorboard mounts, the inserts you replaced are the same shape as stock, I too wish Harley would make a set of adjustable pegs that worked with the passenger floorboards.

One if the problems is the stock HD floorboards do not use HD male mounts which would be MUCH more flexible regarding options, as aftermarket makes tons of stuff with male mount type mounting, expecially since passenger floorboard is more a less a foot rest, not as critical as the rider floorboards where integration to foot controls is more important.

I have a set of HD Adjustable Passenger footpegs with the Willie G Skull floorboards on my 2010 Ultra Limited and they are great. I see no reason why they should'nt work on your 2009 Ultra. See part #54157-10. Although these say they fit a 2010, they also say they fit a 1993 and later. Check them out and see.

FYI, I had the Kuryakyn model on my old bike a 2000 RK and I like the HD set much more. The Kuryakyn set also seemed to come loose, my friends actually fell off.....

Cyclops, I have the Kuryankyn adjustable passenger pegs on my 09 RK have not had any problem with fit or coming loose. Only problem is wife is 5'9" +/- and has problem using then. The only time she uses them is when I have my feet on my hiway pegs then she places her calves on passenger pegs. So if you have tall passenger suggest you find somone's bike to try before you make the investment.

Thanks for all the feedback/input. Looks like I'll be adding the HD pegs to my bike. Didn't know the existed and apparently my local dealer didn't either. Found a set on ebay for $203!

Thanks. Ride Safe!

Back