free website stats program kokeman857 | Harley Davidson Forums

kokeman857

Joined a few weeks ago in anticipation of buying my first harley at 50+ years old. Signed the dotted line this afternoon for a 2011 Road Glide Ultra. Dealer putting on diff bars since most everything I have is a bit short. ( Yeah go ahead and laugh it up) Hope to have a nice day next week to pick it up and ride the 100 miles home. A shame a guy has to drive that far to get a good deal. Been riding mostly Honda's since I was 10 years old.

Hope to have a nice day next week to pick it up and ride the 100 miles home. A shame a guy has to drive that far to get a good deal.

Thats ok you will be just getting warmed up with the new bike by then and ready to put on a few hundred miles on the first day of ownership.
Congrats on the new steed.

Welcome to the "BEST on the NET" Be sure to check out the Self Help Section for great tips and advice. Enjoy your stay!!!

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to read through this and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

HD Talking Rules - Harley Davidson Community

................................................................................................................

Back