free website stats program KlockWerks Billboard Flare Road King Windshield | Harley Davidson Forums

KlockWerks Billboard Flare Road King Windshield

rusntx

Hey fellow RK riders, anybody tried the Klockwerks Billboard Flare windshield. I am currently happily riding with an LRS, might be wanting to try something different just for the heck of it. I know of Cee Baileys, Clearview etc. just curious about this specific windshield. Thanks

I have one on my 2005 Road King. Best windshield in the rain I have ever had. Klock Werks customer service is outstanding. Mine cracked at about a year old I e-mailed them pictures and sent it to them they sent me a new one. Highly recommend them!!

I have one on my 2005 Road King. Best windshield in the rain I have ever had. Klock Werks customer service is outstanding. Mine cracked at about a year old I e-mailed them pictures and sent it to them they sent me a new one. Highly recommend them!!

Thanks randyman, I know several folks that run Klock Werks on their fairings they too like theirs. I appreciate the feedback on the shield and doing biz with them that's good customer service for sure.
WAP.gif

Hey fellow RK riders, anybody tried the Klockwerks Billboard Flare windshield. I am currently happily riding with an LRS, might be wanting to try something different just for the heck of it. I know of Cee Baileys, Clearview etc. just curious about this specific windshield. Thanks

I have a 16" tinted one that I recently bought and installed on my King. Didn't like it, put the stock one back on. Has a couple of scratches from the install but they should be covered by the frame. I paid 200 with shipping, I'll let you have it for 125, shipped. Let me know if you're interested and I'll send pics

I have a 16" tinted one that I recently bought and installed on my King. Didn't like it, put the stock one back on. Has a couple of scratches from the install but they should be covered by the frame. I paid 200 with shipping, I'll let you have it for 125, shipped. Let me know if you're interested and I'll send pics

Thanks for the offer. But I'll be staying with my LRS . The 16" will be too short I believe and not afford me the protection my LRS does. Ride safe.
WAP.gif

Thanks for the offer. But I'll be staying with my LRS . The 16" will be too short I believe and not afford me the protection my LRS does. Ride safe.
WAP.gif

Understood....fyi, I replaced the Klockwerks shield with a LRS. works a ton better for me at half the price

Back