free website stats program Klock works windshields | Harley Davidson Forums

Klock works windshields

Thanks whatyardwork - I saw this a few months back when researching shields. Provides good break-down wind-affects w/shields & KW's product works well for me. This is why I bought theirs over competitors...wind tunnel testing works!

What size do you guys have? I'm 5'10" and ride an 09 ultra and was wondering what might work for me. Thanks.

So if I got one of these on a Police Bike, and went with the tallest one they make, it should keep more wind off of my face?

What size do you guys have? I'm 5'10" and ride an 09 ultra and was wondering what might work for me. Thanks.

I have a 6.5"..At 6' its perfect for me.The only downside with the 6.5" is it wont allow the use of the windshield pouches.You need an 8" or taller for that.

I have a 6.5"..At 6' its perfect for me.The only downside with the 6.5" is it wont allow the use of the windshield pouches.You need an 8" or taller for that.

Thanks. I will have to look into the 8". I want to be able to look over the windshield but not have too much or none at all if possible wind buffeting.

Trek: whatyardwork's dead-on; I'm 5'11" & had the 6.5" on my 09 SG, but it didn't work very well w/my 3-pouch t-bags. Then saw KW designed an 8.5" WS specifically for shield bags & it works/fits perfect. The 6.5" shield didn't cause buffeting so I knew their 8.5" wouldn't either. NE has constant 20-25 knot winds & this shield works gr8 for me.

I am only 5'9. I have a 6.5 and it seems to beet me up as much as the stock unit. I just got the 11.5 and it works great. No more head bobble. I like the looks better on the lower one and I don't like the fact that I am looking thru the 11.5 instead of over it. This is on a 09' Street Glide.

Trek: whatyardwork's dead-on; I'm 5'11" & had the 6.5" on my 09 SG, but it didn't work very well w/my 3-pouch t-bags. Then saw KW designed an 8.5" WS specifically for shield bags & it works/fits perfect. The 6.5" shield didn't cause buffeting so I knew their 8.5" wouldn't either. NE has constant 20-25 knot winds & this shield works gr8 for me.

Thanks Iceman, I'm right about your height so it sounds like the 8.5" will work. What does the WS mean?

Back