free website stats program Key West Thursday Morning | Harley Davidson Forums

Key West Thursday Morning

ShagNasty

THANKS Capital Jack!
we finally got our plans together, I appreciate your help with the directions. we are looking foward to the trip. Leaving Thursday morning 0700,make Key West Friday....will come back home to middle ga on the Gulf side and catch some sites....THANKS MUCH////Getting ready for the Love Bugs now:D

THANKS Capital Jack!
we finally got our plans together, I appreciate your help with the directions. we are looking foward to the trip. Leaving Thursday morning 0700,make Key West Friday....will come back home to middle ga on the Gulf side and catch some sites....THANKS MUCH////Getting ready for the Love Bugs now:D

Have a Safe trip and enjoy THE KEYS, Glad I could help:s

dont even speed past key largo -- the cops sit on trhe north an south ends of ever key an bust ya as u come off the bridges...................

Have a great trip we just rode 500 miles this past weekend in central and east Florida and the love bugs are the worst ever we had to stop about every 50 miles to clean off our windshields or glasses or face. 4 hours to clean the scoot when we got home. found love bugs in places that I didnt even no I had.

Have a great trip we just rode 500 miles this past weekend in central and east Florida and the love bugs are the worst ever we had to stop about every 50 miles to clean off our windshields or glasses or face. 4 hours to clean the scoot when we got home. found love bugs in places that I didnt even no I had.

Agree with this! Be prepared to clean the bike, so bring somethings with you...

Enjoy the Keys!

Well we are back, OUTSTANDING TRIP, tired, headed to the showers, working tomorrow. will up date and brief trip later....

Back