free website stats program keeping hands warm during winter riding | Harley Davidson Forums

keeping hands warm during winter riding

hdrocks

so I saw some people talking about winter riding and heated grips. Yesterday, I rode with a new pair of HD leather gloves and by the end of the ride, I was well-protected except my hands. So, I searched for 'heated hand grip' here and found among others, Heated hand grips - Harley Davidson Community. I think I am going to look into the heated gloves instead. thanks!!

Good move, the gloves keep the backs of your hands warm where the wind hits your hands where the grips keeps your palm warm.

Heated gloves works very well!!!!! I have friends who put on the heated grips and they seem to have a lot of problems with them. Wife and I did a 1000 mile ride this week-end ( Thursday/Sunday ) we both have the heated liner also and we were never cold. It was in the mid 30's to 40 in the mornings and we felt GREAT.

so I saw some people talking about winter riding and heated grips. Yesterday, I rode with a new pair of HD leather gloves and by the end of the ride, I was well-protected except my hands. So, I searched for 'heated hand grip' here and found among others, Heated hand grips - Harley Davidson Community. I think I am going to look into the heated gloves instead. thanks!!

I have heated gloves....got them at a 40 percent off sale ..and they are fantastic... i rode with them down to 17 f and never got cold...jus a bit bulky ...but was worth it. They are not like the heated vest where you actually feel warm ... but your hands stay warm. If not for the heated glove there are a lot of trips i could not have done.

heated gloves are better than grips but i cant use either or i over heat so i use leather Gortex gloves

yah, I bought the leather gortex gloves from HD but after a while, the cold was getting to my fingers first. I just checked out the gerbing web site briefly and looks like they have some good stuff.

have heated grips on my Bimmer but not on the Harley. Love them. Seems to help keep the whole body a little warmer.

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

yah, I bought the leather gortex gloves from HD but after a while, the cold was getting to my fingers first. I just checked out the gerbing web site briefly and looks like they have some good stuff.

The Gloves i have as well as all the heated eq are Gerbing..they are the one of the manufactures i think for HD.

Back