free website stats program Just Wrong! Riding motorcycle nude | Harley Davidson Forums

Just Wrong! Riding motorcycle nude

totally agree... i was at a local biker bar in post falls idaho recently, you can ride through the bar, and some dude on a sport bike rode through naked. can't imagine what would be gained by it. nothin' good about it. :newsmile042:

No different than women riding in bikinis - that'll end real fast when they have no skin left after a wipe out.

The last time I saw that was the Terminator walking in the biker bar and telling the guy"I need your clothes ,your boots and your motorcycle".

Fifth time caught driving or riding under the influence............shoot him, before he kills some parents son or daughter!!!! Idiot!

We had a kid here in Washington D.C. a few years ago who was riding a wheeley on the highway doing 70mph when he ran into the back of a dump truck in front of him that was doing the speed limit.

His buddy said the guy was a good rider and never let anything distract him.

The fact that he was only wearing a helmet while he was riding a wheeley at twice the speedlimit when he ran into the truck seemed to have been caused by something other than his friend being distracted.

When I say he was only wearing a helmet, I mean that is all he was wearing, nothing else.

Oh ya, his friends were filming it all.

there used to be a nudie ride at the illinois state abate rally, just around the fairgrounds. never participated ive got to much respect for people with eyes.

Back