free website stats program Just Who Is Whitewheels? | Harley Davidson Forums

Just Who Is Whitewheels?

Dr.Evil

Who is this mysterious Whitewheels with over 4,000 photos? and why is there no regular profile to view? This all seems very strange to me. I may have to call Jessy Ventura

Whitewheels is a person that joined the forum on Sept.15 2006, made 31 posts, uploaded a large amount of photos, had his last activity on Sept.23 2007. never to be heard from again. There have been a lot of people who join, hang around for a while than disappear for some reason.

Thanks for the background.

I guess it doesn't seem like good etiquette to me to use the forums drive space to store that many photos and not participate in answering members questions or comments about the pics. I hope nothing has happened to this person, I.E. accident, or worse.

I have a feeling that if one was to go through members list and check for last activity dates the results would be a very high % of people that signed on,stuck around for a relatively short time and then they were gone. Check the Birthday wishes every day and see how many name you don't even recognize. I've done this and looked up the names on the members list and most times find the person hasn't been around for months; or even years.

Dr Evil,

I am glad you thought to ask this question because I have wondered the same, just never thought to ask.

I have a feeling that if one was to go through members list and check for last activity dates the results would be a very high % of people that signed on,stuck around for a relatively short time and then they were gone. Check the Birthday wishes every day and see how many name you don't even recognize. I've done this and looked up the names on the members list and most times find the person hasn't been around for months; or even years.
I guess that pretty well sums it up for me too. I joined some
time ago and only managed to post once or twice and I
guess I got lost. I have been very busy with new endeavors
but things have finnaly slowed to a point where I have some
time for myself, thus, I'm back to posting when I can.

I guess that pretty well sums it up for me too. I joined some
time ago and only managed to post once or twice and I
guess I got lost. I have been very busy with new endeavors
but things have finnaly slowed to a point where I have some
time for myself, thus, I'm back to posting when I can.

Glad you remembered to check back in with us!

:cheers

I've been seeing his pictures for 2 years now and never really thought anything about it. Duh...you would think this question would have been asked a lot sooner.

I'm not a very sharp tool...but a tool none the less.

Back