free website stats program Just when you thought Harley could not get their name on one more thing... | Harley Davidson Forums

Just when you thought Harley could not get their name on one more thing...

I smell collectors items! Hurry get all 3! Limited supply!
One other thing I have to watch on Evil-bay now........
wilks3

Why not. At least it is less harmful than the cigarettes with their name or the Harley beer canned at the old Schlitz brewery in Tampa. That beer was for collecting only, ugh! A fun thing to do is walk around your bike and count how many times it has the Harley-Davidson name on the various parts. Seems Harleys are built by committees.

I just showed this to my wife and she said "that is the cutest thing I have ever seen"! I suppose if she sent me those for a holiday gift I would be impressed!:bigsmiley23:

Haven't seen it yet, but if my wife does I guess I'll have to surprise her. Oh BTW saw the Pledge commercial for the first time a few days ago.

I hope I dont get hate for this but if I cant whair it, install it, or pore in into my bike, Im not going to by it..:D...WELL that is except for my Hd parking sign, truck hitch cover and window sticker, door mat for inside use only,and lastly my 2 HD calendars..:newsmile071:..LOL

I am pretty sure my wife would want one if she knew it existed however i will omit the knowledge that it exists when i next see her

Brian

The Moco has always said they make a ton of money doing this, this is no big surprise to me any more and they have a good legal team looking to protect HD and all the copyrights

Why not. At least it is less harmful than the cigarettes with their name or the Harley beer canned at the old Schlitz brewery in Tampa. That beer was for collecting only, ugh! A fun thing to do is walk around your bike and count how many times it has the Harley-Davidson name on the various parts. Seems Harleys are built by committees.

Mine says Harley on the VIN plate. The rest is gone. I still have one HD shield on the fork nut cover and the one on the headlight... that's all though. It's not that I am anti-HD, but if you don't know what it is when you see it you can ask. A chance to get to know a biker, huh

Back