free website stats program just watched Electraglide in Blue | Harley Davidson Forums

just watched Electraglide in Blue

wv2wheel

Better movie than I imagined it would be after all these years. I had not seen it before. Interesting story line and scenery, ending somewhat like another big bike movie of the era but a different side of the cultural divide (came out right about the same time but was shot before I think) and , of course, electraglides and other bikes populating it. If you have not seen it and are looking for something bike oriented one day while you are bored, check it out.

Phil

hmmm, quick correction. It did not get filmed at the approx time of Easy Rider as I thought (I thought I had read that somewhere but that it was delayed in release, must be mixing it with another film). ah well, just the same it gives the perspective from another angle of the same cultural upheaval going on "back in the day" for us older folks.

my most favorite movie. i named my rk Elephant (LFANT license plate) after the line where blake says to green "i hate that big elephant under my butt". ain't nothing like a police bike for a cool ride.

Back