free website stats program just want to add slip-ons pipes | Harley Davidson Forums

just want to add slip-ons pipes

mcbur1

On my 2008 electra gluide classic I'm thinking just to add slip-on pipes to the bike. Not looking for speed or power, just want it to sound good, not to loud but louder then stock. Would it be ok to just put on pipes and nothing else or do I need to do other adjustments? And what would be good pipes to buy?

On my 2008 electra gluide classic I'm thinking just to add slip-on pipes to the bike. Not looking for speed or power, just want it to sound good, not to loud but louder then stock. Would it be ok to just put on pipes and nothing else or do I need to do other adjustments? And what would be good pipes to buy?

Check this area out. Take your pick. Just slipons then nothing else is required.

Exhaust Sound Bites - Harley Davidson Community

Here is a link to the slip on's I just put on. No other mods required and they are very nice sounding. Not too loud but a nice rumble. Also internally coated to avoid blueing. I know performance is not important to you, but you will see a nice improvement. Read the artical about the pipes. Very well built and lots of research went into them. Although better nthan nothing, I never trust sound over the internet, never sounds quite the same.
Jackpot Performance mufflers by

Good Luck.

Back