free website stats program Just starting a "Thank you" thread is all! | Harley Davidson Forums

Just starting a "Thank you" thread is all!

BillMull

Banned
I have been a member for about two weeks now and have been helped by so many people. I just wanted to say "thank you" to all members of this community. I want to also say "thank you" to all the ones who reply to all the questions posted by whom ever. Without you guys it wouldnt be possible for a lot of us to fix our bikes and learn at the same time and also save money as well. So, if you have been helped by one of the many generous subscribers, jump on board with a "shout out" and/or a "thank you"!! Thanks again to each and everyone of you!:s:bigsmiley11:

You are welcome... The panel of experts here are always willing to lend a hand. That why this site is the "BEST on the NET" bar none.:)

Without this forum, I would have spent alot of $ on my bike adding the goodies and such and even fixing some of the things I thought I could handle myself.
The experts here are the "best on the net"!!!

I ditto BillMull's statement...I've been Lurking for 4 weeks and have learned more in those 4 weeks than I ever could have on my own...thanks to everyone...

This is wonderful to see!!! You know, the problem in todays society is that people who are trying to do good deeds never get the credit they deserve, but heaven forbid you make a mistake..On a serious note, whom ever created this site and all the ones behind it should be given a pat on the bike. The ones who are looking for answers and the ones providing answers contribute to keeping the site operating. As all of us Harley owners know, its by no means cheap to send our bike to the Harley mechanic. This site allows us to learn more and allow us to have more gratitude to the making of the best motorcycle company in the world. Keep the gratitude coming! May ALL of YOU be safe on the roads and live the dream!:bigsmiley11:

This forum is blessed with a lot of knowledgeable people who will bend over backwards to help anybody. Thanks to all who take the time to share their knowledge so freely.

Many $$$$ saved as a result of the fine men and women here. I'm overdue too for another minor contribution, but it will be coming as without this forum I would be throwing money at HD.

Last edited:
Back