free website stats program Just saying hi!!! | Harley Davidson Forums

Just saying hi!!!

huedhawg

Hi everyone. I just wanted to introduce myself as a new Harley Owner "98 Dyna Wide Glide with 10,000 original miles"... (Life long dream come true!!)... Had to take care of "life" first (because it happened first)... 47 yrs. old, kids are grown and the wife is cool with it so it was time to "get my dream on"!!

Just wanted to say I hope to see some of you out there and I look forward to enjoying a culture change and experiencing a new community... I have already been warmly embraced by my local HD (and other bike owners) community and feelin' pretty good about that right now!!

Have had good advice from many and the most important is to take the rider's safety course... I'll do it this coming week as it may keep me alive out there, (It don't hurt the insurance either!!!)

Hope to see you on the road and take care!!!
Eddie

Have had good advice from many and the most important is to take the rider's safety course...

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome, Take it easy for awhile, You'll have a Great time !! This is a good place as the sign says "Reading after Riding". There are a wide variety of fine folks here, that will be very helpful to you with different aspects of problem solving skills...

Welcome Eddie, there is a lot to learn and this is a good place to start. You're also smart to take the rider safety course. I bought my first Harley about 3 years ago and have made many friends and met a lot of great folks. I also am lucky to belong to a great HOG chapter.

Ride safe!
:USA

Back