free website stats program just picked up my Nightster have a few questions | Harley Davidson Forums

just picked up my Nightster have a few questions

I'm 6'2 185 pounds and I like to be kinda sretched out. I have forward controls on it that harley makes. Is there any other forward controls that push the begs farther out?

Also do they make a seat that movies the rider back at all? I hate having my legs at almost 90 degree angle like I'm riding on a chair.

can anyone tell me what some good fuel managment units are?

Thanks!!

D

I've seen several +4" kits on Ebay. Can't comment on the quality though. You might also try J & P Cycles as they seem to have just about anything one mihgt need for a V-Twin.

I'm 6'2 185 pounds and I like to be kinda sretched out. I have forward controls on it that harley makes. Is there any other forward controls that push the begs farther out?

Also do they make a seat that movies the rider back at all? I hate having my legs at almost 90 degree angle like I'm riding on a chair.

can anyone tell me what some good fuel managment units are?

Thanks!!

D

I like the TFI myself.

http://www.techlusion.com/

There's more info in this forum.
Diagnostics, Alarms/Security, and Fuel Injection Related. - Harley Davidson Community

Whew!!!
I saw the thread title and got worried. If you just picked up a Nightster I thought your questions would be about recomendations for a good back surgeon. :bigsmiley20:
sorry I couldn't resist. you have come to the right place if you want answers

haha I'm 20 so my back aint going out yet. Hockey doesn't help.

When they say 2 inch extentions is that 2 inches from the stock location (mid controls) or is that 2 inches from the forward controls that I have on their now?

Any seats that no one knows about that moves the rider back at all? or would this have to be custom?

Thanks for the help guys!

haha I'm 20 so my back aint going out yet. Hockey doesn't help.

When they say 2 inch extentions is that 2 inches from the stock location (mid controls) or is that 2 inches from the forward controls that I have on their now?

Any seats that no one knows about that moves the rider back at all? or would this have to be custom?

Thanks for the help guys!

It's usually 2" from where they are located in reference to forward controls..

If you want to have your stock seat modified, here's the guy to do it. He will talk to you on the phone to find out what you want to do and is very reputable, also does good work too.

Mean City Cycles Custom Seat Modifications :: Home

Hey I'm still having trouble finding some 2+ inch forward controls.

So the forward controls I've got (stock from harley, not the mids) when I get the 2 inch forward controls, the ones I have now will be basically moved up 2 inches correct?

"haha I'm 20 so my back aint going out yet. Hockey doesn't help. "

It does my heart good to see that someone so young is on a harley and not a crotch rocket. I think we are loosing the youth because they see our Harleys as " old guy bikes".

Back