free website stats program Just joined | Harley Davidson Forums

Just joined

rshadix

The wife and me both ride, she has a 2010 883L, and I have a 2003 Heritage Softtail. I joined to try to find help with her spongy front end. The bike is unstable at higher speeds. Should'nt warranty take care of this? Thunder mnt. hasn't been all that receptive. Any thoughts?
Rich&Judy

The wife and me both ride, she has a 2010 883L, and I have a 2003 Heritage Softtail. I joined to try to find help with her spongy front end. The bike is unstable at higher speeds. Should'nt warranty take care of this? Thunder mnt. hasn't been all that receptive. Any thoughts?
Rich&Judy

Welcome to the forum. :cheers

I believe the warranty should look after it. Get them to take it for a good highway ride. Riding in the city at sedate speeds isn't going to show them anything.
Make sure you check the tire pressures too.

Maybe repost your concerns under the Sportster Models section where more members may check it out and provide feedback.

Welcome from Woodstock, Georgia, northwest of Atlanta!

:cheers

Be sure to take a few minutes to read through this and your stay here will be long and pleasant!

HD Talking Rules - Harley Davidson Community

................................................................................................................

Welcome to The Forum, and by all means have that front end checked out:wt

Back