free website stats program Just got it back from the Dyno | Harley Davidson Forums

Just got it back from the Dyno

DadzLowrider

I don't know much about this stuff. Can you guy's tell me what you think? I want to do the 103 Stage II Big Bore but my Wife talked me into this first before I spent the money. I asked them to make it run a little more rich then it was to help keep it cool. Is it too rich now? Stock 96" motor with V&H Big Radius Pipes and a SE Tuner with High Flow Air Filter.
CCI00002.jpg

CCI00001.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like you are starting to run out of grunt at about 3700 and the AFR could be a bit flatter. Was this a qualified tuner that did the tuning?
What tuner do you have on the bike?

Looks like you are starting to run out of grunt at about 3700 and the AFR could be a bit flatter. Was this a qualified tuner that did the tuning?
What tuner do you have on the bike?

It was supposed to be a qualified tuner at the Harley Dealer. I did ask that he fatten it up a bit to compensate for the Florida heat and the fact that is running a bit lean prior to the Dyno run. My tuner is the SE tuner. If I were to bring it back to him what would you suggest I ask for?

Back