free website stats program Just for fun. Do you have a road name? | Harley Davidson Forums

Just for fun. Do you have a road name?

JustDave

So just for fun. who has a road name and what is it?

Mine wasnt as much a "road name" as just a general behind my back insult from an employee of mine "david the hutt". Insulting? Yes, but as far as calling your boss insulting names.. "David the Hutt" is pretty funny.

people tell me to get in shape.. i have a shape... round!

Last edited:
For along time most just called me Top. The army people here would understand why.
A tag like that sticks for life you have no say in it. It is however a honor to be tagged TOP.

Smitty,Your name is well deserved.Thinking back to the days of my youth if not for the force that my 1st Sgt possessed I might not be here today.Guys like you had to be a superior,A mentor,a father and quite often a friend.I am sure that you have more than earned that respect.

One of my riding buddies had a friend -- 3 mile.

My curiosity got the best of me, "how did 3 mile get his name?!!" I asked.

"Well, he got a new bike, rode it 3 miles and crashed it"

He's had that nickname for 30+ years and many bikes since!! Careful what you do, others are watching -- or LURKING.

When I was younger my friends called me animal because there wasn't anything I wouldn't try with a vehicle 2 or 4 wheeled it just didn't matter. Now the only thing I can think of is if I ride 9 or 10 hrs. stretches,which I still like to do is Numbum:newsmile03:

Called Drake by most of my riding buddies, Rick to others. Hey Smitty, being called top is quite an honor and i'm sure you earned it! When in Viet-Nam, I worked under a command sargent major. No one gave him any lip, even the brass.Saw him give a full bird down the road over tearing into a pfc!!!

Back