free website stats program Just brought home my Nightster! | Harley Davidson Forums

Just brought home my Nightster!

It's been over 10 years since I've ridden, but it only took a couple of miles to get my wheels back under me. Riding with the rain stinging my face never felt so good!

I'll post some pictures later, but it looks like every other stock black Nightster. It is an '07 with only 449 miles on it.

Won't be able to ride it again til Friday, due to work schedule and need to haul tools around for the next 2 days. Gonna be hard to wait.

Jon

It's been over 10 years since I've ridden, but it only took a couple of miles to get my wheels back under me. Riding with the rain stinging my face never felt so good!

I'll post some pictures later, but it looks like every other stock black Nightster. It is an '07 with only 449 miles on it.

Won't be able to ride it again til Friday, due to work schedule and need to haul tools around for the next 2 days. Gonna be hard to wait.

Jon

CONGRATS on the new scoot!! The rain , wind , sun --- It makes it ALL worth it !! Friday will be here before ya know it !!

Here's the Pics:
P1040563.jpg

P1040561.jpg

Dark and rainy, but you get the idea. That's my 3 in the second pic. I think my 8 year old is even more excited that I am.

I've already noticed a couple of differences between this bike and my '73 XLCH. This one stayed running all the way home and parts didn't rattle off (leaving a Hanzel and Gretel trail of chrome).:D

Jon

Back